Upon entering any event organised by MTK Budapest you accept the relevant rules and regulations set by either the Hungarian Football Association (MLSZ), European Football Associations (UEFA), or International Federation of Association Football (FIFA), depending on the type of the event.
- Stepping onto the pitch before, during or after the match is prohibited.
- Entering the team dressing room and surrounding area under any circumstance is prohibited.
- Media representatives can only work, stay and move at the permitted areas of the stadium before leaving the stadium.
- Photographers can only stay at the corner of the pitch between the byline and the penalty box lines. Behind the goal or the area between the penalty boxes can only be used to move to another spot. Exception from this rule is before the start when the teams line up, at that time photographers are permitted to be at the halfway line to make photographs of the teams.
- It is mandatory for photographers to wear a special vest given by the club during the whole duration of the match as the outermost layer of clothing.
- Media representatives have to consider the interest of MTK Budapest, and are prohibited from altering pictures to cover up advertisement-boards surrounding the pitch.
- Media representatives have to comply with requests of the security staff, and should never interfere or block the work of the security or police force.
Other regulations and useful informations:
- Entry to the stadium is earliest one hour before the kick off time on the day of the match. If this procedure has to change on special occasions you must comply with the security staff.
- With your accreditation you accept the rules and regulations set for the pitch and stadium by MTK Budapest.
- Accreditation is only valid for the person registering, entry of other person is prohibited.
- You must wear the wristband given at entry, upon request by security personel you must show it.
- The wristband is only valid for one match.
- Press accreditation is not valid for the areas used by club board, players, SKY- and VIP guests unless previously discussed and specified, and backed with proper entry methods given by the club.
- If you’d like to make an interview with a player or head coach of MTK Budapest, please specify it either by the accreditation e-mail or after the match, in 10 minutes.
- Interviews can only be made at the players entrance, where the mixed zone is located. (only exception is television company)
If the accredited person breaks the rules and regulations, MTK Budapest holds the right to expel the journalist, photographer or television company worker from the stadium, even with a valid accreditation. Upon breaking the regulations the club (or in special cases the police) can hold disciplinary proceedings depending on the weight of the infringement. The results of these can end in denying entry to the upcoming events organised by MTK Budapest.
If a photographer breaks the MLSZ regulations or the relevant national laws – with special mention to the 2011. CIV laws known as „hooligan-laws” – MTK Budapest has the right to revoke the press accreditation, and file a lawsuit for compensation directed at the photographer or the represented medium.